Monday, November 27, 2017

FERRARO ROCHE INFESTED WITH MAGGOTS - LOOK BEFORE YOU BITE

Informasi Malaysia Kini's post.
Informasi Malaysia Kini added 2 photos and 3 videos — with Gülay Öktem Ayaz and 17 others. September 6
Never eating these again!!!! This is what my roommate and I found. Maggots in every single one. Ferraro Rocher what the hell?!? I always bought these but this whole thing and I already ate half!?!? My roommate caught it. I'm never buying from this company again. Share this so people are aware. Please!!!
Edit: Best by is March 6, 2018
.
Source: Rachael Vile
  • Comments
    Phyllis Carter - OH, WHAT A SHOCK! I LOVE THOSE CHOCOLATES. DECADES AGO, I BOUGHT TWO "CHERRY BLOSSOM" CHOCOLATES. I WAS HORRIFIED TO FIND THEY WERE INFESTED, AND SO GLAD I HAD NOT EATEN THEM IN THE DARK IN A MOVIE THEATRE AS I OFTEN DID. I WILL DEFINITELY SHARE THIS REPORT.

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-finds-maggots-box-chocolates-article-1.3480696