Monday, November 20, 2017

DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT A DOCTOR HAZELTINE?


My friend who was repeatedly molested by a Dr. Hazeltine while she was a nursing student in Montreal decades ago has asked me to remove my blog in which I reported the case.

I have done so. But I am certain that a rapist in a position of power doesn't stop at one victim. Since my friend did not report the crime, I am sure there are other victims.

Do you know anyone who was a nursing student in Montreal about 50 years ago? Your mother? A friend?

Do you know anything about a psychiatrist named Hazeltine?
 
FACEBOOK
 
Celine Leduc Group Admin - So very sad, speaking about it would help her heal - keeping it in hurts her - she is more important than his family hurt feelings.

 
Bev Marker - I'm sorry to know that she didn't report him. She may have saved others from the same abuse if she had.

No comments: