Sunday, April 2, 2017

CRUELTY IS A HUMAN CHARACTERISTIC - MAN IS THE BEAST

Real Fights with Angelika Knodt.

"Dieses unglaubliche Foto kennzeichnet das Ende der Torero-Karriere von Alvaro Munera. Er brach mitten im Kampf zusammen, als er realisierte, dass er dieses im ...
" this incredible photo marks the end of the torero-Alvaro Munera's career. He broke in the middle of a fight with me when he realized that he did this in contrast friendly beast until the end had to fight. He was a noted bullfight opponent.

Alvaro Munera quotes the moment with the words: " and, ultimately, I looked at the bull. He had the innocence that all animals have, in his eyes. And he had this pleading in his gaze. It was like a cry for justice, deep inside of me. I describe it as like a prayer - because so one confesses, it is the hope that the other one. I felt like the worst pile of %#@* on earth."

No comments: