Saturday, August 31, 2013

A STRANGER NAMED ANDREW FRANKL ACCUSES DAWN MCSWEENEY'S MOTHER OF ROBBERY

 
 
CONCERNING COMMENTS PUBLISHED ON MY BLOG BY
 
Andrew Frankl - who works at Traffic Tech Inc. and lives in Ville St. Laurent, according to public information he has posted on the internet. (See http below)
 
Interesting. This person knows so much about my family, yet I don't think I ever heard of him before, so he must have received his "information" from Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" as she calls them on her own blog. How else could he know about my father and decide about the character of all my family members?
 
I thought the Andrew Frankl name might be false but I found the reference to his employment on a different site, so I think it is his name.
 
But I am glad to see this garbage because it confirms that the thieves are reading my blog reports. They have no peace.
 
The idea is to upset me, discredit me, discourage me, deter me, scare me, unnerve me silence me - but to no avail.
 
I see that the truth really bothers this little gang of criminals.And, note, Dawn's boyfriend, Alex Lavergne had posted hate mail a few times, blaming Dawn's mother, Debbie Rubin McSweeney for their crimes. So there is clearly a connection. (Detailed reports of the crimes appear on my blogs).
 
It is interesting that these people blame Debbie - the long-suffering victim of Ed McSweeney, their criminal daughter, Dawn McSweeney, and the stranger who made the false will in my mother's name and had me picked up by the police accusing me of being insane and dangerous, Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme. (Detailed reports at http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.)
 
The Debbie I knew from birth cared nothing for possessions, clothes, jewellery, money. She was always a shy, simple, naive, sick and vulnerable person. She would do anything to protect her children, but I cannot envision a character change of such a magnitude that she would give a damn about jewellery. Debbie never cared about such things. They were not important. Only her children and her pets mattered to her.
 
I don't think I can remember Debbie ever wearing any jewellery, but you can see in the photo of Dawn on my blogs and here below that her neck is hung with jewellery - maybe junk jewellery, but her various poetic web sites are full of sequins and arty stuff.
 
So I continue to report these crimes for all the world to see. I copy my blog reports to members of governments at all levels, the Montreal Police, community organizations and the media.
 
More than 111,000 people around the world have read my reports. And I continue to demand justice. Am I mad? Angry. Of course, these crimes - aided and abetted by the Montreal Police - have cost me my family, my health and the valuables of a lifetime.
 
I will never stop demanding the return of everything Dawn McSweeney and her "partners in crime" stole from me and from my aged parents and from my siblings and their children.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for everything they stole. No one can give me back the years I have spent pleading for justice. No one can return the years lost with my parents before they died because of Dawn McSweeney's crimes. No one can take away the cancer that was activated by all the stress these crimes have cost me.  But I will continue to demand what is my own.
 
I am also seeking a lawyer to sue the Montreal Police for $100,000 for damages to my family and my health due to their deliberate negligence, irresponsibility, dishonesty and complicity and cover up of these crimes.
 
The lawyer who wins my case against the Montreal :Police can have the entire $100,000. I do not want money.
 
I demand justice and the return of everything that belongs to me and to my family.
 
DAWN MCSWEENEY REVEALS HER DARK SIDE
 
 
YOGA GURU
DAWN MCSWEENEY

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

Copied to -
ministre@justice.gouv.qc.ca, pdq11@spvm.qc.ca, commentaires@spcum.qc.ca, commentaires@spvm.qc.ca, cabinet@micc.gouv.qc.ca, jmethot@assnat.qc.ca, isabelle.morin@parl.gc.ca, boisvp@sen.parl.gc.ca, ministre@msp.gouv.qc.ca, crimesurvivors@gmail.com, sunset4life@msn.com, bob.rae@parl.gc.ca, pm@pm.gc.ca, nicholson.r@parl.gc.ca, toews.v@parl.gc.ca, city@thestar.ca, letters@ottawacitizen.com, premier@gov.bc.ca, kerry-lynne.findlay@parl.gc.ca, CotleI@parl.gc.ca, mcqueenp@videotron.ca, ndgcc@ndg.ca, jbagnall@montrealgazette.com, pcherry@montrealgazette.com, haubin@montrealgazette.com, editorial@thecanadianpress.com, letters@macleans.ca, tvanderheyden@ctv.ca, pierre.bruneau@tva.ca, barry.wilson@ctv.ca, AIH@cbc.ca, homerun@cbc.ca, thecurrent@cbc.ca, dnto@cbc.ca, w5@ctv.ca, am@ctv.ca, radnoonm@cbc.ca, worldhaveyoursay@bbc.com, cfcfassignment@ctv.ca, editor@theseniortimes.com, amalia.fernandez@ctv.ca, press@sanders.senate.gov, senator_leahy@leahy.senate.gov, Anne-Marie.Laurin@cdpdj.qc.ca, amwcontact@amw.com, pov@pbs.org, moyersonpbs@thirteen.org, newshour@pbs.org