Sunday, July 21, 2013

LAWYER WANTED TO SUE THE MONTREAL POLICE FOR ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS

 
 
 
This diamond and sapphire antique dinner ring resembles my grandmother's ring which was among seven pages of precious inventory Dawn McSweeney stole - with the help of a Montreal Police officer.
 
The police cover-up continues to this day.
 
I am offering a $5,000. reward for the return of everything Dawn McSweeney stole from me and from my parents and from my siblings and their children.
 
I am also looking for a lawyer to take up my case against the Montreal Police for all the damages they have done to me and to my family through negligence, irresponsibility, dishonesty - in short - corruption.
 
I am offering the lawyer who wins my case against the Montreal Police the entire award of $100,000 - one hundred thousand dollars to win this case. This does not affect my claim for the return of everything Dawn stole from me and from my family.
 

No comments: