Tuesday, July 23, 2013

BABIES BEING RAPED - STOP FORGIVING THE MONSTERS WHO RAPE THEM

 
FACEBOOK
July 23, 2013
 
Karen Anne Newton RN via Laurie Travis

I'm reading increasing reports of infant/baby rapes, and it makes me sick.
This is the 2nd one I have read, in 24 hours that required surgery.
In my opinion, this should be automatic death penalty.
Phyllis Carter  -  I agree, Cheryl. But how do we get our injustice systems to work for the victims instead of the criminals? There are all those goody-two-shoes who will say we have to forgive, and forgive, and forgive and --- Seventy-times seven times - as the bible says. You can commit any crime and be forgiven because people will keep on thumping the bible and avoid all responsibility because Jesus will forgive them.
 
Well, I don't want anyone forgiving me for my sins. I want to suffer them and take responsibility myself.
 
Give Jesus a break and be responsible.
 
 

No comments: