Wednesday, April 4, 2012

GURU THIEF DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE JAMES YESBERGER SILVER UNICORN - $5,000. REWARD

 
 
James Yesberger
Unicorn ring
Sterling silver
 
After years of searching, I finally came upon a ring like one of mine stolen by Dawn McSweeney on October 7, 1996. It is a Sterling silver unicorn, designed by James Yesberger, and one of many valuable rings and other precious items Dawn McSweeney stole with the help of a Montreal Police officer - including my husband, Cliff Carter's badge, which I value above all. 
 
I purchased my unicorn ring in a small shop in Peacock Alley on Cape Cod about 40 years ago. and Dawn McSweeney stole it in a flash, effortlessly, because of the actions of that police officer.
 
I provided the Montreal Police with receipts, appraisals, insurance papers, photographs and a detailed inventory of the many valuables Dawn McSweeney stole.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings,
stated at two public meetings in Montreal -
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
I have been pleading for the return of my belongings night and day for 15 years, without ceasing.
 
But a Montreal Police officer helped Dawn McSweeney rob me, so the Montreal Police continue to do nothing to bring the thief and her "partners in crime" to justice or to recover everything they stole.
 
Detailed reports are published at
DAWN MCSWEENEY AND HER PARTNERS IN CRIME - http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com.
 
These reports have now been read by
more than 48,675 people around the world -
 
And still, Montreal Police do nothing.
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE
UNTIL EVERYTHING STOLEN BY DAWN MCSWEENEY
AND HER "PARTNERS IN CRIME"
IS RETURNED TO ME AND TO MY FAMILY
 
 

No comments: