Tuesday, June 12, 2018

IN JESUS' NAME, FAKE CHRISTIANS HELP REFUGEES DROWN


 "'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'
 
 "Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'
 
 "They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'
 
 "He will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

Matthew 25:40-45  -New International Version (NIV).


As our politicians simper to one another over their games of passing the buck, I'm left thinking, is this who Europe is so frightened of?
The politicians will go to church and seek their passage to the heavens from their attendance at a house of god. But it is their actions where they will be counted. It is in their neglect where they will be judged.

Brendan Woodhouse
Photo by Aris Messinis

No comments: