Thursday, March 30, 2017

IVANKA PLANS TO REPAIR THE "PUSSIES" HER FATHER GRABS

THIS IS YOUR LEADER, AMERICA. IVANKA PLANS TO REPAIR THE DAMAGE DONE TO THE "PUSSIES" HER FATHER GRABS.
"I did try and (penetrate) her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything… I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
He never apologized. He never showed remorse. He never acknowledged that "grabbing them by the pussy" would be sexual assault.
Donald Trump used a speech on women's rights to ask them if they knew Susan B Anthony - Donald Trump has been ridiculed on social media for comments he made during a speech on women's history.
INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

No comments: