Saturday, March 12, 2011

CHERNOBYL AND SENDAI - WHEN WILL WE LEARN ?

 
FACEBOOK
March 12, 2011
 
I survived the 11th March 2011 Japan(Sendai) Earthquake and Tsunami
 
 
http://www.facebook.com/anna.brait 
Hello, people. I am not Japanese, but Ukrainian. And I am from the generation that saw Chernobyl in childhood and all the consequences of the radiation: diseases of my friends and family, deaths of radiation explosion, polluted land and gigantic mushrooms, double headed cows... I can write about more...
I pray for those who saw this explosion and never wish anyone to see it again.
 
Anna, The world is so sick. We have no control over volcanoes and earthquakes, but nuclear power plants are man's folly. The tragedy of Chernobyl was not enough to stop those who hold power from building more nuclear plants. I am so worried about the people of Japan - and for all helpless victims - the innocent who have suffered because of Chernobyl and those who are going to suffer now and in the future as human beings continue to put greed before sanity. We must not be silent. There is only one Earth and politics, race, religion - none of these things matter when we are faced with such catastrophe. We are one human race living on the only Earth we have.
 
See PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL - DESPERATELY SEEKING FRIENDS IN SENDAI, JAPAN, NOZOMI CHIBA AND SHINYA -

No comments: