Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THE THIRD SCREAM

 
A new correspondent from California writes:
 
" A victims first scream is for help; A victims second scream is for justice."
 
A VICTIM'S FIRST SCREAM
 
 
LIGHTS !
 
While I was fending off my attacker, I managed to call 911. The Montreal Police I expected to rescue me - helped the thief instead.
 
Take care of my lambs.
John 21:15
 
 
A VICTIM'S SECOND SCREAM
 
 
 
CAMERA
 
For fourteen years, day and night, I have appealed to the Montreal Police and to members of government in Montreal, and Quebec, and Ottawa to take action against the thief, Dawn McSweeney and those she proudly calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - and recover everything they stole from me and from my family. To this day, they do nothing.
 
Expose the deeds of Darkness
Ephesians 5:11
 
 
THE THIRD SCREAM
 
ACTION !
 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
Luke 18: 1 - 8

No comments: