Sunday, November 28, 2010

MONTREAL POLICE - CATCH TWENTY-TWO

 
MONTREAL POLICE ABUSE CRIME VICTIMS WITH IMPUNITY
 
                                           
 
Montreal Police Catch 22
 
In March, 1997, the police told me they could not go into the house where I had lived and been robbed without a warrant. Then get a warrant. No, they couldn't ask for a warrant because, even though all my belongings were still in my home and everything was clearly marked with my name and inventory numbers and I had given them the seven page inventory and all the documents, they could not ask for a warrant because no judge would issue a warrant unless he could be sure beforehand that they would find my belongings there. And so it went. time after time after time - for fourteen years now. The Montreal Police have found endless excuses to do nothing. To this day, they have taken no action to recover my belongings or to bring Dawn McSweeney and her partners in crime to face justice in criminal court.
 
All the details at
http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/2010/11/montreal-cops-still-copping-out.html

  • http://www.facebook.com/mjstlouis
  • Miki Jo StLouis   I live in Montreal and I understand.
  •  
  • Phyllis Carter  

    Oh Miki ! Thank you for writing. This has been such a lonely battle. It has cost me everything I worked for all my life, every gift given to me by my beloved husband and by friends. It has cost me my parents, my siblings and my health. It has cost me fourteen years of days and nights of torment. And it has cost me my faith in Canada and in heroes. And the Montreal Police - do nothing. But I keep on telling the world the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So I have not lost my Self.
  •  
    NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE

    No comments: