Friday, November 26, 2010

DAWN MCSWEENEY STOLE ALL MY TREASURES

Item image
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MONTREAL POLICE HELPED THE THIEVES
 
There are millions of jewels like these out in the world, but I only want my own, the ones Dawn McSweeney stole. Nothing can replace them.
 
I gave the Montreal Police all the documents to prove my ownership in March, 1997. Seven pages of detailed inventory with sketches and descriptions of every item. I gave them the insurance papers, insurance photographs, invoices, appraisals by Henry Segal of Somerled Jewellers.
 
But the Montreal Police continue to refuse to take any action against the thieves. Why? There can only be one reason: They are still covering for the Montreal Police officer who helped the thief to rob me. 
 
NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE
 
Item image
 
 
 
 
I will pursue this case night and day
until all my belongings are returned to me.
 
 
There is a REWARD for the return of all the (seven pages of) inventory Dawn McSweeney stole from me at 4995 Prince of Wales, NDG, Montreal on October 7, 1996. A Montreal Police officer helped the thief to rob me and since then, the Montreal Police have repeatedly refused to take any action against Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog.
 
If you have any information or can obtain any information about Dawn McSweeney, Alex Lavergne, or Kenneth Gregoire Prud'homme that leads to the return of the property they have stolen from me and from my family, please report what you know to Marlene Jennings, Member of Parliament at JenniM1@parl.gc.ca, or to
 
Marlene Jennings, MP,
 6332 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite 204,
Montreal, Quebec,
H4B 1M7
 
Tel:   514- 489-8703
Fax - 514- 489 2806
 
And to the Montreal Police at  
 
And to the Montreal Police at
 
PDQ 11
6255, rue Somerled
Montréal (QC)  
H3X 2B7
Telephone: (514) 280-0111
Fax: (514) 280-0611

Please contact the commandant of the PDQ 11 to share questions or comments

No comments: