Tuesday, November 6, 2012

MONTREAL MAYOR GERALD TREMBLAY RESIGNS OVER CORRUPTION - POLICE CORRUPT TOO

 
 
 
 
For those who are interested in corruption in Montreal's City Hall, I am an eye witness.

The City of Montreal is under investigation for corruption by the France Charbonneau Commission. According to recent news reports, the Mayor of Montreal, Gerald Tremblay went into hiding. Then it was announced that he was resigning.
 
But the Charbonneau inquiry is all about Big Bucks - years of corruption involving the construction industry. I wonder if they are looking back to the disastrous Olympic Stadium crimes.
 
Montreal City government has a long history of corruption. When citizens ask questions at council meetings, we are suppressed, ignored and even insulted. In the Montreal Borough of NDG, the minor mayor, Michael Applebaum, told us that we were a mere "splinter group". Anything to shut us up.

I have been reporting the corruption in the Montreal Municipal Government for years day and night since I was attacked and robbed with the help of a Montreal Police officer.

My reports have now been read by more than 61,800 people around the world, but the Montreal Police are silent, and the criminals - Dawn McSweeney and those she calls her "partners in crime" on her own blog - are still free to enjoy every precious thing they stole from me and from my family.

The attack and robbery of one person, one family, don't get any attention in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. So I am looking for a bounty hunter now and I am offering a $5,000. reward.
 
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com/&h=sAQGycTi8AQGfnWCJePv4xdpx98QVD60yPPIgQ46wZmlK_Q&s=1 
 
https://www.facebook.com/phyllis.carter.9659
Phyllis Carter   - Before I became ill in 2009, I brought questions for the Community of NDG to public sessions of the Montreal City Council downtown. On one such occasion, I put my questions to Mayor Gerald Tremblay. He refused to answer and required Labonte to reply instead.
 
Another time, when I asked Mayor Tremblay to answer me himself, he just sat there and had Michael Applebaum answer me. I insisted that Tremblay answer himself. He refused. There were dozens of witnesses from NDG and from Park Extension present who witnessed this, and the Speaker shouted, "Mrs. Carter, you are out of order."
 
Phyllis Carter is almost always "out of order" because I refuse to play games. I just tell the truth and insist that those who are paid by the people also tell the truth - without gimmicks, without hedging and without spin. 
 
Truth is the most powerful weapon on earth and even the meekest among us can tell it. That scares liars, lawyers,and politicians. It often makes them speechless.

This is the same silence the Montreal Police practice to smother the voices of crime victims.
 
Since I was attacked and robbed with the help of a Montreal Police officer, here is the answer I always receive when I write to the Montreal Police, pleading for justice.

Nous avons bien reçu votre courriel et nous vous en remercions.
Vous recevrez une réponse de notre part dans un délai de 72 heures.

Nos bureaux administratifs sont ouverts du lundi au vendredi,
de 8 h à 17 h. Cependant, vous pouvez joindre un policier
en tout temps en téléphonant à la réception du poste
(voir les coordonnées sur la page d'accueil du microsite).

S'il s'agit d'une urgence, composez immédiatement le 9-1-1.

Votre poste de quartier
__________________________________________

Thank you for your email.

We will send you a response within 72 hours.

Our administrative offices are open from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM,
but you can reach a police officer at any time by phoning
the station reception desk (you'll find the number on the microsite homepage).

For an emergency, dial 9-1-1 immediately.

 

No comments: