Thursday, July 14, 2011

ATTORNEY GENERAL OF CANADA NOT RESPONSIBLE

 
 
July 14, 2011
 
Just received from the Honourable Rob Nicholson, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada.
 
These crimes are not in my jurisdiction.
 
This is the answer I have been receiving from the Montreal Police and members of governments of Montreal, Quebec and Canada since I was attacked and robbed on October 7, 1996.
 
In a message dated 14/07/2011 11:38:22 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mcu2@justice.gc.ca writes:

Dear Ms. Carter: 

On behalf of the Honourable Rob Nicholson, Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, I acknowledge receipt of your correspondence of June 8, 2011, concerning your personal situation. 

I understand why you have written to the Minister and asked for assistance.  I sympathize with the difficulties that you and your family have experienced and realize that this situation has been distressing for you.  However, as Minister of Justice and Attorney General of Canada, Minister Nicholson is mandated to provide legal advice only to the federal government.  I hope you will understand that, for this reason, he is not able to investigate, intervene in, or otherwise become involved in the situation you describe. 

You may be interested to know that the Montreal Police Service falls under the purview of Mr. Robert Dutil, Minister of Public Security in Quebec.  Accordingly, you may wish to share your concerns with Mr. Dutil at ministre@msp.gouv.qc.ca. 

Thank you for writing. 

Yours sincerely, 

L. Bisson

Manager

Ministerial Correspondence Unit

 
July 14, 2011
 
Thank you for taking the time to write. L. Bisson,
 
I am in nobody's jurisdiction. Only public opinion can change that. I have been reporting these crimes from the moment I called 911 on October 7, 1996, when the police I expected to rescue me helped the thief instead and set these crimes in motion.
 
My only weapon is the truth and I will continue reporting these crimes for all the world to read until my very last breath. As a bone cancer patient, I never know when that will be, but until then, I will keep on reporting the crimes being covered up by the Montreal Police.
 
Member of Parliament, Marlene Jennings, stated at two public meetings -
"Mrs. Carter's rights were violated three times."
 
So use your office and your power to bring me justice.
 
Phyllis Carter
 
THERE WILL BE NO PEACE WITHOUT JUSTICE.   Luke 18
If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
 

No comments: