Sunday, October 10, 2010

WE ARE NO LONGER ALONE AND WE ARE NO LONGER SILENT !



I suffer day and night from what my niece Dawn McSweeney did to my parents and my siblings and to me. I have never had any contact with her since she was a child, except when she moved into my parents' home in October, 1996, while I was living there while recovering from my first bout with cancer. Dawn robbed me and turned my parents against me. When I called 911 for help, the Montreal Police helped the thief instead.

The good part: Even though the suffering has caused my cancer of 16 years ago to re-occur, I am still fighting. God gave me a father who taught me spelling and composition and so I am a writer and with this gift, I report injustice to the world - the injustices that have cost me so much - even my health - and the injustices I observe all around me - your injustices - anyone who is abused.

When I fight for myself, I am also fighting for your rights. Crime victims have one thing in common - we are victims of the criminals - and shamefully, so many of us are also victims of our own governments and courts. Those who should be protecting us, are protecting the criminals instead.

The media could help, but they ignore us. Thank God for the WWW that has finally given victims a voice. We are no longer isolated. We have each other and we have the truth. That is POWER ! Multiply that power by copying your crime reports by email and fax and letters and phone calls. Let your elected officials and police know that we are no longer alone and we are no longer silent about the injustices our governments and courts support.

See; PHYLLIS CARTER'S JOURNAL at http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.com/
and The Dawn McSweeney Case at
http://dawnmcsweeney.blogspot.com

No comments: