Saturday, September 22, 2018

WARNING - I WAS BURNED BY CHALET BBQ


September 22, 2018
 
I was injured by a delivery man from Chalet BBQ. 
 
I have been dealing with Chalet BBQ on Sherbrooke West in Montreal for years. Their food is very good. But yesterday, September 21, 2018, the delivery man (#0528) injured me and I want to make sure he never hurts anyone again.

My bill was $29.95. When the delivery man arrived I asked him to take $30.00 from my $40.00 and I gave him a ziplock bag with about $2.00 in coins as a tip.
 
The delivery man plopped the bag with the burning hot chicken onto my arm, took my two twenties and went into his wallet to give me two $5.00 bills. My arm was on fire. He said he didn't need my (tip) bag and he threw it at me and left.
 
I was reeling in pain. I dropped everything on the floor, tried to close my door and bumped into shelving close by the door. I was falling over and everything was falling down around me.
 
A medical gel ice pack from the pharmacy eased the pain but my arm was bright red and welts appeared. I couldn't eat or sleep.

I had called Chalet BBQ and I was told there was no one in charge and the manager would call me back "tomorrow".

I received a call this afternoon. The manager did not want to come and see my burns and blisters. He denied that I am injured and tried to engage me in an argument. My arm is still red and these nickle-size blisters are real. I will not be caught up in a debate.
 
I don't want money or "compensation" from Chalet BBQ. I just want to make sure that delivery man never injures anyone else and that he never comes near me again.


Phyllis Carter

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...

CORRECTION FOR THE SAKE OF ACCURACY. DIME-SIZE NOT NICKEL SIZE.