Monday, May 16, 2011

THERE IS NO HEAVEN - STEPHEN HAWKING

FACEBOOK
May 16, 2011
 
Hawking says heaven is a fairy story. Your thoughts?
www.thestar.com
Famed theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking finds no room for heaven in his vision of the cosmos.
 
 
Phyllis Carter  If the mind can imagine it, it is possible. Could the human mind be more than the mind of the One who created it?
 
Can we see air, taste radiation, feel the earth spinning in space?
 
Who has seen the wind ? Yet the leaves flutter.
 
No I cannot move a mountain or build a leviathan, and intellectually, I doubt.
 
But who gave me the mind with which to doubt?
 
A million monkeys sitting at a computer?  I doubt it.
 
Whatever created my mind is beyond my imagination.
 
So while I do not have faith, I have hope.
 
Great the way the mind works, isn't it !
 

No comments: