Saturday, March 27, 2010

MESSAGE TO A CATHOLIC PRIEST ON FACEBOOK

                           
                       **************************************
          THE RETURN OF THE DARK AGES OF THE ROMAN CHURCH
 
 
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806&ref=mf 
 
It is almost 4:00 AM and I had to turn my computer on to write this message. I asked recently to be one of your "friends' on Facebook and you graciously accepted me. I don't wish to hurt your feelings or attribute any wrong-doing to you. Truly, I don't know you. But after hearing more of the Vatican's cover up for the disgusting, abusive priests and bishops and for the Pope, I cannot bear to have even the most remote connection with the Roman Catholic Church

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000343040806
 
Under Pope John XXIII, a ray of light shone on the Vatican and on the Catholic people. Now we see the shadow of the Dark Ages returning.
 
Everyone knows the truth, but only a few dare to acknowledge it. People leave it to a few victims of the abuse to carry the burden of speaking out. Most Catholics continue to sin by their silence as so many did during the Holocaust. After all, how can you expect millions of people to let go of something they have depended on for so long?
 
I am sorry to have to tell you this. I might have just severed the connection without a word. But my conscience demanded that I speak the truth openly.
 
This corruption is a tragedy for the believing Catholics of the world, and for their friends.

 

No comments: