Saturday, December 22, 2018

A MIRACLE? A REMINDER. A WARNING.

Image result for photo of broken glass

A very strange thing happened to me today. A glass jar full of spaghetti sauce slipped out of my hands and smashed on the floor!

I was shocked. I expected broken glass and a pool of red all over the floor. I was really upset.

I looked. The jar lay there, completely intact. It was impossible. It could not happen! A gift of mercy.

I decided that I must share this miracle. I do believe it was a miracle.

So, here I am, past midnight, trying to convey how powerful this apparently inconsequential incident really is. How often can you drop a glass jar heavy with sauce on the floor and have it remain unbroken?

I looked for a photo to express the idea. I looked for "broken glass", and I was really surprised to come upon The Night of the Broken Glass. Kristalnacht.

I see a dire message. I was spared a "bloody" mess today. The Jews of Germany were slaughtered. And America is on the brink of doing it again.

Sometimes I see things before they happen. It isn't magic. Just awareness of reality.

No comments: