Thursday, December 7, 2017

TRUMP AND MOORE - BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER


IN HIS OWN WORDS

Image result for DONALD TRUMP PHOTOS

BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.

DONALD TRUMP is on tape describing, in his own words, sexually assaulting women. Too many who heard that story remembered his boast that he could do whatever he wanted–grab women "by the pussy"–but they missed the rest of his quote, which was more explicit about what he said he did to women:
 
"I did try and (penetrate) her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn't get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she's not got the big phony tits and everything… I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
 
He never apologized. He never showed remorse. He never acknowledged that "grabbing them by the pussy" would be sexual assault.

 
 

1 comment:

Phyllis Carter said...


http://phylliscartersjournal.blogspot.ca/2017/12/the-crimes-of-evangelicals.html